Grappling after a long time...

1:54 AM , 0 Comments

Last night i went to practice grappling in my trainer's house, i didn't practice for more than 2 weeks. and yes i sparred last night. when i was sick, i really really missed the grappling practice, why? because i'm really enjoy it! and i always trying to be a better grappler. I watched a lot brazilian jiu jujitsu videos and try to find techniques that suit for me. My trainer said to me last week, "I thing you must mastering the choke techniques for your specialization, because you are tall and have long hands" so i started my searching for choke techniques and this era of globalization the best way to search videos is you type it what do you want in youtube's search box. okey done it and plus i downloaded and watched the gracie jiujitsu videos, and the result is awesome. Gracie jiujitsu doesn't just teach me attacking technique, it shows me a lot of a fundamental technique for a grappler and yeah i knew a lot of things that i didn't know before in grappling. And the result? i didn't win last night but i didn't lose too, but i did techniques that i learnt from watched the videos!! But i did some mistake in attacking so i didn't win. Yeah but like they said practice make it better and i'm going to be better!!

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: