The Result

1:22 AM 0 Comments

Halo mates!! how are you doin? it's been a long time since i updated my blog. I was busy with my study, 30 credits in the last semester make me didn't have the time for writing a new post. Now here i am ready to write again!!

In the last post, i wrote about how i worked my arse off for better grade, and it worked!! for the very first time after 3 semesters, i managed to make my grade point > 3. and make my GPA better than the last one. Am i satisfied? yes i am. I'm very thanksful to the Almighty God, Family, Girlfriend and Friends, without them i won't have result like this.

Oh yeah, now i have a playstation 3 console!! the old model, fat 40GB HD one!! bought it second from my friend. at first i was not really excited because the only HDTV is in my dad's room and without HDTV, you can't feel the true power of next generation console. But finally my dad was nice enough to move the HDTV into the center room (and bought a bigger one to himself). After you feel the quality of the next-gen console with a much much bigger resolution screen, you will satisfied!! it greats!! really greats!!

Having playstation 3 make you have a new habit to buy original games, because you can't have bootleged games play in Playstation 3 (Their security system againts piracy is great!!) plus the format of the game is blue ray make your money disappear really fast!! but play an original game is a great experience except the price, you got the booklet guide and you can play online because PS3 supports internet connection and online gaming. because of the expensive price of the game, usually i find information on internet and download a demo of a game before i buy a new game.

So what am i doing right now other than playing playstation 3? currently i'm on short course to make up for the failed subjects in campus and i just recently got back to practice with Komando Indonesia (they got interesting new techniques, very excited about those). But still because of the busyness of last semester, i've gotta lot to catch up with my girlfriend, friends. I'm a social ankward right now, really don't know what to talk = the result of my busy day!!

okay that's all for now..
see you later!!
Godspeed!!

-Toper Kemur

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: