Original Bootcamp Hooyah!!

    For the last 6 weeks, i enrolled myself to Original Bootcamp Indonesia in Senayan. Original Bootcamp? what is it? you join military or something toper? nay, Original bootcamp is a fitness bootcamp that focused on High Intensity Interval Training on a group, so in a easy way to explain "an outdoor fitness exercise in the group without gym". So how i can join this activity? for the last 3 months i've been a lazy couch bastard who drinks  a lot and stayed up late, never get myself to exercise except a little bit futsal game with my friends.

  I felt my body was getting fatter, not fit and bad stamina. Until i saw, kiki fathy post in my news feed, he posted "Join Bootcamp, the outdoor fitness program blablablaba" i don't remember exactly how he wrote but i'm interested. because i trained with kiki before and for a martial art instructor he have very interesting and challenging way of conditioning drill but still not moved and didn't sign up yet.

  My dad suddenly called me in his room " Chris when did the lastime you do exercise? not going to the gym" and i answered "Last week i played futsal with my friends and my gym currently under renovation". "You getting fatter and fatter and blablablablablablabal  lecturing something blablablablabla". I was thinkin to myself,  i must be getting fatter, usually only my girlfriend complain about my fatness. And after tha okay i gotta to start exercise and i saw the video when original bootcamp held the trial. And wow i'm interested. and getting more interested when kiki posted  "promo for september and october, 90 percent discount!". I'm a sucker for big discount so without hesitate i whatsapp kiki and asked about original bootcamp. My biggest question for this program "is it possible for a lazy bastar who haven't done any exercise for the last 3 months?"  he said "original bootcamp is for all fitness level". Okay then i bought the voucher and sign up on their website.


  i showed the video to my dad and he response " You sure you can do this? for a smoker like you"  and i replied "whatever happens i must finish so can or can not is not a question" sounds cocky right? hahaha.
And the first session come, woke up early and went to senayan, a day before they sent me an email said that we going to do an assesment test to measure our fitness level". Okay so what is the drill in the assesment test?  you do 10 sprint come and back, do the crunch 20 times, another 10 sprints, 20 pushups, another sprints, crunch and last 10 sprints.  Sounds tough right? but when i heard it "it sounds easy" until i finished my 20 pushups. "WTF? this is heavy! so effin heavy" i can't run anymore so i walk but i managed to finished the drill 9 minutes. After that, finish? nay we must run for another 800 meters.Man for a guy like me, it's very hard. i walk run, walk, run, walk. Hooray i finished in 6 minutes.

My body always sore after bootcamp session for the first two weeks, but i always want to attend. it's addictive. My first assesment result is "Ranger" the lowest fitness level and only in a month i leveled up to "Seal" the middle fitness level.

These are my reasons why i'm addicted to bootcamp:
  1. the result is fast, i'm not talking bout losing weight but fitness. i'm getting tougher and tougher in just one week. i can jog 800 meters without losing control of my breath.
  2. you meet a lot of new nice people who can give you support when you do the session
  3. you can yell and chanting hooyah to raise up the morale. it works!! trust me!
  4. the training menu never the same so you won't get bored.
  5. I joined gym before, but i never have the same motivation that i get from bootcamp. so for me this is better that join a gym.

So i recommend you guys to join original bootcamp indonesia, if you want to get fitter in a fun way.
the fee is 750k/months. you got 12 sessions. 3 sessions per week.
expensive? for me this is like join a gym and hire a pt. but it's cheaper.
http://www.bootcamp.co.id for more infos.

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: